Some Free Sample Pages
Not your syllabus?
There is extensive online help available for assisting with subjects such as:
- handling your account(s) - for schools how to set up and use separate teacher and student personal accounts;
- setting up student classes and accounts, including importing data from external sources;
- assessment from both the student's and teacher's perpective (including, for teachers, how to create and allocate student tasks);
- using the forum and conferencing facilities;
- how to use o-test progress charts;
- how teachers can monitor the progress of their students;
- setting up and printing exam papers (including how to handle common printing problems).
To access the online help click or touch thebutton near the top-right of the page. This button will appear with a green background when there is help available directly related to the page currently displayed.
ID 8060: Algebra and Functions : Reciprocal curves : y=1/(x+a) +b
ID 8057: Differentiation : Slope : The graph of y = x³
ID 8056: Differentiation : Slope : Straight v curved
ID 8050: Differentiation : Slope : The graph of y = x²
ID 8049: Algebra and Functions : Partial fractions : Graphs 1
ID 8048: Exponentials and logs : Exponentials : The graph of ax
ID 8047: Algebra and Functions : Transformations : Transformation y=af(x) More Examples
ID 8042: Algebra and Functions : Basics : Equation buster
ID 7838: Integration : Substitution method : Exam timed O-test 2
ID 7837: Differentiation : Implicit differentiation : Exam timed O-test 2
ID 7835: Complex Numbers : Complex equations : Exam timed O-test
Get advice from examiners and some tips on improving your exam technique - particularly how to avoid zero marks!
Read brief biographies of famous Mathematicians who were instrumental in creating advanced mathematics.
Check the meaning of words and phrases used throughout your course. A relevant glossary also appears on each page.